Friday, June 4, 2010

Jelly Legs and Shopping Carts

Yesterday I rode a horse for the first time in 2 years! It was so much fun and completely awesome, and by the end of it...I couldn't feel my legs. It was only a half hour lesson but I am seriously out of shape...especially for riding horseback riding. I'm still super duper sore but I need to get over it quickly because I have another lesson tomorrow morning. :) It's going to be painful but I couldn't be more excited!

So this is completely unrelated...
but do you ever feel like you're the only person in Wal-Mart who is paying attention to where they are going? I feel like I spend about 75% of my time in Wal-Mart dodging other customers who are obliviously trying to run me over with shopping carts.

Ok, I'm done. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL gotta love walmart. Remember the time we almost wrecked the old mustange in the walmart parking lot in Metairie when we saw the HUGE black lady in the lime green velvet warm up suit?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete