Thursday, June 17, 2010

untitled

Ok, so I think my computer has finally been fixed. Part of the reason I have been so lax in writing posts is because it was nearly impossible to use the internet on my computer. It would take forever to do things that should take seconds. Anyway, yesterday, we had yet another "fix"...something about a domain name. I'm hoping this fix is for real. It has worked great thus far, which is promising because the last fix held for less than 12 hours. Anyway...here's an update.

Horseback riding = :)

I've applied for 3 jobs and am continuing to search for more.

And I'm taking another trip to Ohio at the end of next week. :)

But now I have to run, Father's Day is this weekend, and I have not even an inkling of what to get my Dad or step-dad. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I went with...nothing this year hehehe. I sent them both cards but that was it. Did you fnd something?

    ReplyDelete