Monday, July 19, 2010

The Accidental Occasional Blogger

Apparently I'm becoming one of those "occasional bloggers"...which was never my intention. Life just seems to keep getting in the way. Since I'm not in school at the moment, I really should be able to find plenty of time to blog. What keeps getting in the way, you ask? Horseback riding, job interviews, getting the job, moving to Ohio, unpacking/cleaning now that I'm in Ohio...the list could go on and on. I also am so frustrated with this "occasional blogger" habit that I've seemed to slip into, it's all that I blog about...which can get boring and repetitive.  So I'm going to give it yet another go at writing posts more than once a week, and about something other than being an occasional blogger. Topics soon to come:

Cheap Moving
Starting My New Job
(maybe) Another Book Review
....and I'll think of other fun stuff as I go along....

In my defense though...in the last week I have been offered a job, accepted it, and moved! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment