Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Unpacking and Settling In...

For the past week or so I have had one goal...unpacking and settling in. I am not even close to unpacked. I'm a little closer to being settled in. I still have about 6 boxes left to unpack, and some clothes to put away. Actually, when you put in that way...it doesn't sound so bad. Anyway, settling in is happening a little more quickly. Yesterday was the 1st day at my new job. :) Monday and Tuesday were more just orientation type stuff, but I really like meeting everyone. Also, tomorrow is my first full day out at my high school! I have two athletic training rooms out there! Nuts, huh?! Very cool, but they're both really disorganized and rather dirty. Soooo, tomorrow will be a day full of cleaning and organizing. Good thing the Athletic Department secretary said I can use her label maker. ;)

2 comments:

  1. you have two training rooms? can i have one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. T i'm sooooooo happy for you! Finally a happy situation where you can make your own mark :)

    ReplyDelete