Sunday, October 24, 2010

Christmas Ornament Update

As promised, here is a picture of my current project. I really wish I could show you my first real completed one, but it's for a person who reads this blog and it would be super obvious who it's for. :) Anyway, I'm starting to work on some ornaments to give as Christmas presents. Here's my first try at a wreath.

It's not completely done yet. But I am finished with the stitching part. I'm planning on putting them on some sort of, well, I'm not sure exactly how to explain it so you'll just have to wait and see. :)


3 comments:

  1. Mom used to her ornaments in something like this: http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-perl/itemdetail.pl?item=021-0268

    You can get them cheap at the craft store. We have tons and tons of cross-stitched ornaments on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ornaments!!! This is my year of handmade gifts for the ladies. Next year will be the guys but they are more difficult to plan for :(

    ReplyDelete