Friday, October 8, 2010

Louis


So this is Louis (as in Armstrong). Our new puppy. We've had him for almost three weeks and he's noticeably bigger now than in this picture but I don't have any other pictures close at hand. He may just be the cutest puppy I've ever seen, not that I'm biased or anything. But he is super sweet and super loving, and I'm sad to say, is more attached to Manny than he is to me. Don't get me wrong, he adores both of us, but when Manny is at work, Louis will run around looking for him. It's actually really cute. Our biggest challenge with him so far is house training, which I feel is pretty common. I think he's doing pretty well considering he's only 3 months old. But anyway, the point is that he's the cutest little thing ever and we just adore him. :) More pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment