Monday, November 1, 2010

Cross Stitch Progress: Helena's Ornament

Ok, so I wasn't sure whether or not to put this on but I'm 99.9% sure my sister doesn't read my blog (she's only 10) so I'm going to post the picture. However, if you are reading this, Helena, STOP NOW! :)

Ok, moving on...

So, this design is actually adapted from the Joy Ornament pattern you saw last post. If you're interested in the pattern book (which has tons of cute stuff) it's Ornaments Galore: Volume 2. I'm actually on the search for Ornaments Galore: Volume 1. I haven't really tried that hard yet. I'm sure I could find it on Amazon.

Anyway, the stitching is finished on this ornament, I just haven't turned it into an ornament quite yet.

Pattern adapted from Ornaments Galore: Volume 2
Stitched on White 14 count Aida fabric

Cute, right? :) I'm pretty excited about it. Next I'm starting ornaments for my younger brothers. (Note: Spence or Ev, if you read this, better tell me now so I don't post pictures).

1 comment:

  1. She'll love it! If she hasn't changed much since the last time i saw her then this is right up her alley!

    ReplyDelete