Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Direction...or just direction...

Lately (for quite a while really) I've wanted my blog better direction. I've been doing some research and talking to fellow bloggers (mainly just Elizabeth), and trying to figure out what to do with my life...well, my blog life anyway. :)

I really started to get serious about this a couple weeks ago when I was going through old posts and applying labels. I felt like as I went down the line, I just kept creating more and more labels. I know every blog does not have to be dead set on one (or several) topics, and that randomness is (supposedly) part of my charm, but I'd just like some consistency. For one thing I feel like it would certainly help me blog more frequently, which has been a (failed) goal of mine for some time.

So, like I said, I've been looking around for some inspiration. I found that most of the blogs I follow consistently have some sort of consistent content basis. Whether it be cooking, being frugal, a craft or hobby, etc, everyone seems to have something they blog about most often.

I've come up with a couple ideas so far, but was wondering whether you guys have any amazing ideas that you're just waiting to throw my way? ;)

So far, here's what you can look forward to:
- more posts about budgeting, money saving, and random awesome deals I find
- more cross stitch posts (in particular, some step-by-step tutorials)

Stay tuned for a new and improved blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment