Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekly Money Check-Up

This post is linked to My Pretty Pennies' Weekly Money Check-Up.


1. The most I've spent this last week was on Christmas presents! See why here.

2. Today I feel a little nervous but mostly ok towards money.


3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was watch my adorable puppy run around with complete abandon while playing with Manny.

4. I will consider this week a success if I get some cross-stitching done!

5. I am afraid of anything that flies and stings.



2 comments:

  1. I love to cross stitch too, although I tend to start a new pattern then it sits. And sits. *blush* lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. halfdozendaily: Thanks for commenting! You are my very first commenter who is not a friend/family member! Also, I must confess that my very second cross-stitch project was put down half way through because I decided I didn't like the colors...

    ReplyDelete