Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Weekly Money Check-Up

Picture-2.jpg

1. The most I've spend this last week was on Christmas presents. No worries, though, rent is due this week. :/

2. Today I feel cautiously optimistic towards money (I feel like I may have said this before). :)

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was make homemade biscuits! (I confess, that was this morning, but I'm pretty sure it cost me about $1 to make 11 biscuits!)

4. I will consider this week a success if I get all this clean laundry off my bedroom floor...and wash all the stuff in the hamper.

5. My favorite holiday song is there are too many to choose from!...the Peanuts Song, Canon in D, Silent Night, Do You Hear What I Hear?, and many more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment