Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December Goals

Well I've never done a goals post before, but I figured it may be time to start. Or maybe I did do one, and then forgot about it? Well anyway, I know we're several days into December but better late than never right?

1. Play nicely with mint.com. Ok, so I signed up for mint.com, and promptly ignored it. I've heard from a couple people that's it's great but I'm just not there yet. So, this month I'm going to really spend some time "getting to know" mint.com and see if we can have a better relationship. One where I understand what the heck it's saying, and it helps me keep track of my finances.

2. Send out Christmas cards. I need to do this yesterday.

3. Develop workout plan for January. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, along with every other woman in America, one of my goals is to start working out again in January (although I have no intention of dieting). I sincerely hope to make it past the 3 week drop out period, and I feel the best way to combat that is to have a plan!

4. Unpack my last 3 boxes. Yes, I moved in July. Yes, there are still 3 unpacked boxes.

Ok, I think that's enough for now. I'm sure I'll have a whole mess of goals for January but since it's already a week into December, four it is. :)

P.S. It's Librarian Lizy's Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent goals. Why does it not surprise me that you still have unpacked boxes.

    I have the most amazing best friend. She's so great, wishing me happy birthday on every form of social media we use. :)

    ReplyDelete