Monday, December 6, 2010
Ok, so this is pay week so as of Friday I'll have a new budget to stick to! These two weeks have actually gone pretty well spending wise and I really wish I would have known which categories I was over and under in, because I think I would be under a lot! No matter, I will be back on track come Friday. (If you missed last week's Money Monday, check it out to see why I didn't manage to have a budget for the last 2 weeks.)
So, this Money Monday will consist mainly of the Weekly Money Check-Up, compliments of My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I've spent this last week was on rent/utilities. Not exactly "fun" spending. :)
2. Today I feel perfectly content towards money. It's pay week and I really shouldn't have to spend a whole lot of money between now and Friday.
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was bake lots of holiday cookies. It spreads lots of holiday cheer, and doesn't cost all that much.
4. I will consider this week a success if I don't spend any money except on gas until payday.
5. My favorite holiday drink is homemade hot chocolate! Yummy and frugal! :)
Want to participate in the Weekly Money Check-Up? Click here!