Monday, December 13, 2010

Money Monday


Here we are again. Money Monday. Ugh. I feel ok about money today, I'm just kind of in a funk. More on that later. But my budget looks beautiful...look at all that green!! ;) Mind you, I got paid 3 days ago.


Gas: under! I still have about 75% of this budget left. I increased this budget slightly these two weeks and probably will keep it this way throughout the winter because gas prices have skyrocketed!
Grocery: under! I have about 90% of this budget left and intend on coming out way way under budget here for the next two weeks.
Other: under! I only have about 40% of this budget left but it is very much a catch-all. If I go over here I'm not too worried because I'm sure some of the other categories will make up for it.
Christmas: under! I have 100% of this left because I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet this check. :)


I really hope to come in under budget, my savings account could certainly use a boost. And now, I'm going to go ahead and do my Weekly Money Check Up right now....so without further adieu....

1. The most I've spent this last week was on a case for the Kindle Manny bought me. (The Kindle was my sorry I'm going to leave for 6 months present.) :)

2. Today I feel optimistic towards money.


3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was spend a lovely and lazy Sunday at home with Manny watching Christmas movies and wrapping presents.

4. I will consider this week a success if I hold it together.

5. My favorite holiday treat is do I have to pick one?! :) Anything that has mint and chocolate is fine by me.

Weekly Money Check Up is provided by My Pretty Pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment