Saturday, January 8, 2011

Brrr....cold!

So it's my first January in Ohio. It. is. freakin. cold. It's been snowing all day and I have only left the house to take the dog out and take the trash to the dumpster. Ventures for which I bundled up as though I were going on some sort of arctic excursion. In my defense, I do have to tromp through a couple inches of snow for both of these adventures and coming in with cold, wet feet would just be stupid. And I shoveled my first sidewalk and spread my first batch (better word, anyone?) of salt. I know this seems silly but up until now Manny has always done it. But I figured while I was out there and bundled up like an Eskimo, I may as well be productive. It took 5 minutes to get all my clothes on, for heavens sake.

So did I use this day inside to be productive? Nah. I've played online, been lazy, and played Donkey Kong Returns on the Wii. Yep, I know you're jealous.

Actually, I have done some more playing on mint.com and I must admit that the more I play with it the more I like it. I think I mentioned this on a recent post but I thought I'd share it again. It definitely is a little overwhelming when you first start using it, but it gets better and better. Just my opinion.

But back to the cold, brrrrr. That's all I really have to say. I'm really glad my family game me some sweaters and scarves and hats for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment