Monday, January 31, 2011

Money Monday


So after going over in two categories on my last paycheck, I spent barely any money this week. Yay! Ok, well I spent a bit yesterday doing some shopping. I bought some new workout clothes. :)  But as for the other categories, I haven't really needed to spend any money. I've stretched my gas tank to it's limit and Manny did a grocery run this week! And payday is this week so I'm hoping to contribute some money to my meager Emergency Fund. 

Budget:
Rent and Utilities: not paid yet but the money is set aside :)
Gasoline: 62.84% left
Grocery: 88% left
Other: less than 1% over

The only thing I didn't do was split up my "Other" category. Although, I'm not sure I want to do that. Things are going pretty well right now so I'm not sure I want to change it since it's clearly working.

How is your budget going?

No comments:

Post a Comment