Monday, January 10, 2011

Money Monday/Weekly Money Check-Up


I'm actually pretty excited about money today. I feel like even though I've got a lot of spending planned for 2011, I've got it pretty well under control. My budgets are doing great! I did get paid this past Friday but they look to continue to do well for the rest of this period...check back next week to be sure. :) But for now, I leave you with the Weekly Money Check-Up, courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I spent this last week was on putting money in the Wedding Fund! Woo!

2. Today I feel in control towards money.


3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was having late night coffee with some girlfriends.

4. I will consider this week a success if I join that dang gym! For serious this time! ;)

5. I am bipolar towards snow. When I watch it fall beautifully out of my living room window I love it. When I have to spend 10 minutes brushing it off my car in the morning, I despise it.

No comments:

Post a Comment