Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

Every week over at My Pretty Pennies, she posts a fill-in the blank post. Click here if you want to participate.


1. The most I've spent this last week was on gas. It wasn't a really big spending week.

2. Today I feel ok towards money. I've made a bunch of little purchases I've yet to put in my spreadsheet. Once that's done, I'll feel much more organized. :)

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was play with my puppy. That always makes me happy. :)

4. I will consider this week a success if I finally get that stinkin' gym membership. This has been on my list for weeks but life keeps getting in the way!

5. My signature outfit is...I'm not sure I have one... :)

2 comments:

  1. Did I tell you I starting using Mint yesterday? I like it so far, although I opened another ING account and it's not showing up. Not sure how to fix it. I really like the goals feature too! I need to set it up to send me emails to remind me not to eat lunch out anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. E,
    Yay! I'm still trying to find my groove with Mint. But we're working on it. :)

    C

    ReplyDelete