Every week over at My Pretty Pennies, she posts a fill-in the blank post. Click here if you want to participate.
1. The most I've spent this last week was on gas. It wasn't a really big spending week.
2. Today I feel ok towards money. I've made a bunch of little purchases I've yet to put in my spreadsheet. Once that's done, I'll feel much more organized. :)
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was play with my puppy. That always makes me happy. :)
4. I will consider this week a success if I finally get that stinkin' gym membership. This has been on my list for weeks but life keeps getting in the way!
5. My signature outfit is...I'm not sure I have one... :)