Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up


Every week over at My Pretty Pennies, she posts a Weekly Money Check-Up fill in post. Click here to join in the fun!

1. The most I've spent this last week was on bills. Ick. :)

2. Today I feel blah towards money. I'm hitting a budgeting groove, and ready to set some new goals. But this is a tight paycheck so I'll have to wait until the next one.

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did this last week was read a great book!

4. I will consider this week a success if I finish my guest post and come up with my February goals!

5. My favorite way to relax is with a book, a blanket, my fiance, and my puppy all piled on to the sofa. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading a great book right now which i totally recommend to both you and your man...it's called Unbroken. it's about a 1936 olympian who goes to war as a member of the Army Air Force!!! Way cool. It's by the author of Seabiscut

    ReplyDelete