Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly fill in post over at My Pretty Pennies. Head on over to check it out!
1. The most I've spent this last week was at Target for some me stuff.
2. Today I feel great about money. I'm doing well on my budget and my paycheck this week will include a bonus!
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did this week was cross-stitch a wall hanging for my cousin who had a baby last month. (I think the whole project cost me less than $5).
4. I will consider this week a success if I catch up on laundry. I was pretty lazy this weekend.
5. Right now I am reading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. It's pretty heavy, so I think a romance novel may be in order next.