Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Handwriting Meme

I saw this on Cate's blog recently and thought it was really interesting, and then Elizabeth tagged me in hers and I was super excited to participate! I think handwriting is an interesting little peek into someone's personality, like a little window you don't normally get to look through. Especially these days with so much technology, you hardly get to see someone's actual handwriting. My parents were sticklers about handwriting and I actually wasn't even allowed to write in print until high school, everything had to be cursive. But now that I'm an adult, I've actually received complements fairly often on my handwriting. My everyday handwriting is nothing to write home about (heehee), but my cursive can be very pretty when I want it to be. I digress. Here's a little peek into my handwriting by answering the following questions...

1. What is your name/blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name/URL?
3. Write "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
4. Favorite quote?
5. Favorite song?
6. Favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag three to five other people.


I've tagged Bre, Amber, and Brandy. Come on girls, show us what you've got! :)

So what do you think about my handwriting? Does it reveal anything? Do you even think handwriting says anything about a person's personality?

3 comments:

  1. i plan on doing this later today or tomorrow!! btw, i have a new blog:
    patienceamber.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved your handwriting. It's the neatest handwriting for a left-handed person I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete