Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

provided my My Pretty Pennies, click on over and check it out!


1. The most I've spent this last week was on making a payment to the dentist. (Only a couple more payments to go! Thank goodness I now have dental insurance!)

2. Today I feel cautiously optimistic towards money. I got a bonus with this paycheck, but I'm also buying a plane ticket for a friends wedding. And I was able to contribute a little towards my personal savings but I'm worried I'll have to take it right back out again. Sigh.

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did this week was hang out with friends twice in one weekend! And both times were at someone's house, so other than bringing some food for the Superbowl party, it was free!

4. I will consider this week a success if I manage not to be too sad that Manny is leaving for 6 weeks of training.

5. For the Superbowl, I went to a friend's house with a bunch of other friends! I love that I'm finally making some friends here!

Click here to go to My Pretty Pennies for the original post!...

No comments:

Post a Comment