Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up



Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly finance fill-in post hosted by My Pretty Pennies. If you're new, click on over and check it out!


1. The most I've spent this last week was on plane tickets. I am very tired of buying plane tickets. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind spending the money to go home and see family, go to weddings, etc. But it seems like every other paycheck I'm spending money on airfare. I am looking forward to that slowing down soon!

2. Today I feel a little anxious about money. I get paid Friday (yay!) but I need to basically not spend money this week to stay within my budget (except for getting my hair done tomorrow!).

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was clean my entire house! Seriously, I just feel a lot better about things when everything is clean.

4. I will consider this week a success if I don't spend any more than the expenses I already have planned!

5. This Valentine's Day I am going out to dinner with a friend. Her husband is deployed and my fiance is away at training getting ready for a deployment. Girls night, anyone!?

No comments:

Post a Comment