Monday, February 21, 2011
Weekly Money Check-Up
Hosted by My Pretty Pennies, this is a weekly financial fill-in post.
1. The most I've spent this last week was on new work shoes at Target last night. I broke two pairs last week and was a little desperate.
2. Today I feel happy towards money. Even though I feel like I've been spending a lot lately, I've still be able to make small, consistent contributions to my savings goals.
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was play a really intense game of Catch Phrase with my family, best friend, and fiance.
4. I will consider this week a success if I can make a To Do list for the house and stick with it so that I'm not stuck with a marathon cleaning session Saturday or Sunday.
5. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast. Breakfast = coffee. Enough said.