Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up


Hosted by My Pretty Pennies, this is a weekly financial fill-in post.


1. The most I've spent this last week was on new work shoes at Target last night. I broke two pairs last week and was a little desperate.

2. Today I feel happy towards money. Even though I feel like I've been spending a lot lately, I've still be able to make small, consistent contributions to my savings goals.

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was play a really intense game of Catch Phrase with my family, best friend, and fiance.

4. I will consider this week a success if I can make a To Do list for the house and stick with it so that I'm not stuck with a marathon cleaning session Saturday or Sunday.

5. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast. Breakfast = coffee. Enough said.

1 comment:

  1. Me: "It's a Lady Gaga song and..."
    Christine (extra loud and super excited): "Alejandro!!!
    Me: "...and something you make while playing cards".

    This was quiet possibly the funniest thing ever. We should always play Catch Phrase on the same team.

    ReplyDelete