Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekly Money Check Up

Every week, MPP over at My Pretty Pennies hosts a financial fill-in post. If you're new, click on over to check it out.


1. The most I spent this last week was on  $60 on groceries. :)

2. Today I feel really excited/motivated towards money. I got my first tax refund, haven't spent much of my bonus, and am doing great on my fast food spending fast!

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was work on a bookmark I'm cross-stitching for a friend (update coming soon!) and took my puppy for a walk (it hasn't been warm enough for that in ages!).

4. I will consider this week a success if I go to the gym more than once. ;)

5. My favorite thing about spring is wearing shorts and sundresses is right on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment