Thursday, March 3, 2011

I love progress bars, and savings!

So my tax refunds came in last week and I put a big chunk into savings, and I plan on putting more in soon! :) Eee! :) I updated my progress bars and the biggest change is that I'm almost halfway to my emergency fund goal! I also put aside money for Manny's wedding ring (although that's not a sidebar)! I seriously love being able to save up for things!

Before I got my big girl job, I used to try really hard to save but I always ended up taking the money out of the account at the end of the month, and tax refunds just helped me not drown. So here's hoping that my car doesn't break or something else ridiculous to blow my savings to smithereens! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Look at you and your big girl savings!

    Mint.com just sent me an email telling me I had completed my goal for my emergency fund and I was ridiculously excited. :)

    ReplyDelete