Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Goals!

Starting this past December, I began making a list of monthly goals and posting them here. I find that posting goals on my blog helps keep me a little more accountable. :)




If you can't tell by the picture, I was having a little more trouble coming up with goals than usual. Usually I'm bursting with goals and To Do lists. But Manny's been gone for a few weeks now and I'm starting to lose motivation (which is bad because he's not even gone for real yet, just a short stint for training). Anyway, my point is that goals help me stay motivated and writing/sharing them here helps me stay more accountable. It would be really easy for me to turn into a blob on my couch until he gets home but that doesn't do anyone any good, especially me! So, without further adieu...

March Goals:
1. Workout 3x per week
2. Read 2 books
3. Complete 1 cross stitch project
4. Register for CSCS exam
5. Organize my closet
6. Buy new comforter/curtains/lamp shade for bedroom
7. Clean/organize bedroom
8. Organize Manny's closet
9. Continue fast food spending fast!
10. Analyze spending in my "other" category


Ok, I think that's plenty goals for one month. For someone who was having trouble coming up with goals, I sure seem to have a lot to do this month. Several of these pertain to house projects I really wanted to do while Manny's in training, which (yay!) is ending soon-ish so I'd better get moving!

5 comments:

  1. Those are great goals, especially since some of them connect (organizing the closet, cleaning and organizing the bedroom, buying new stuff for the bedroom). Good luck with staying busy while Manny's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent goals. I'm putting reading on my list this month as well.

    Have you picked a bedspread yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cate thanks! I'm really excited about the cleaning, organizing, comforter-buying goals. :)

    @Elizabeth I'm terrible. I read 2.5 book in January and none in February. Oops. And, no, I haven't picked a bedspread yet. Maybe I'm being to picky? I need to go to Target and look again. It's on my to do list for Thursday or Friday morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals! :) I haven't posted any goals yet this month but I find they help keep me accountable too! What books are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @halfdozendaily....I'm currently in the middle of a couple...The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks and Happiness Sold Separately. I'd really really like to finish them by the end of the month! ;)

    ReplyDelete