Sunday, March 6, 2011

untitled

All weekend I've been thinking that I would like to write some blog posts for the upcoming week, or even something to post this past weekend. But the words wouldn't come. I feel like I have nothing interesting to share at the moment. Maybe it's just that I don't feel very share-y at the moment. I love writing. I may not be all that good at it but I really really enjoy blogging. I like sharing, I like writing, and I like belonging to a community of people who understand what I'm saying. And what I'm saying is that I'm trying very hard not to be sad. Manny's been in training for a little while and I'm lonely. I feel bad, guilty even, saying that because he's not even gone for real yet. And he hasn't been gone for very long. And he'll be home soon. And this training is like a fraction of the time he'll be gone when he deploys. But I'm still lonely. I'm trying to keep busy, and it helps, but sometimes, you just get lonely. Mostly I'm fine, but it's times like this, weekends when I actually don't have to work, and there aren't 100 places to be at once. These times get lonely.

But, just having written that I feel a bit better and I'm sincerely trying to stay upbeat so I'm going to share with you some things that do make me happy. :)

1. My ridiculously adorable weiner dog.


2. My new awesome cross-stitch project which is going to soon be a beautiful flower.


3. My amazingly awesome new bras. Ok, so maybe this is TMI but for those of us who wear...a-typical sizes, particularly of the larger variety...this is an amazing find. I didn't know bras could be this comfortable! Sorry if that was TMI, but it's making me really happy. :)

Anyway, people get in funks. I try not to say anything when I'm in a funk (though it's usually pretty obvious anyway) because I feel like I should be happy and upbeat and not lonely. Surprisingly, though, just writing this post has made me feel a lot better. Maybe I just needed to get it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment