Every week, MPP over at My Pretty Pennies hosts a financial fill-in post. If you're new, click on over to check it out.
1. The most I've spent this last week was on a new bedspread! Yay! :)
2. Today I feel amazing towards money!! Seriously, all my tax refunds are in, I got paid last Friday, and I am making some real progress towards my savings goals! Woot!
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was watch a lot of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix instant streaming. It was a pretty uneventful week. And while my shopping trip this past weekend was really fun, it was hardly inexpensive.
4. I will consider this week a success if I go to the gym three times (one down two to go!).
5. My guilty pleasure TV show is Jersey Shore, 16 & Pregnant, Real Housewives (although the New York ones yell too much and make me anxious), and a few more I'm sure. :)