Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

Every week, MPP over at My Pretty Pennies hosts a financial fill-in post. If you're new, click on over to check it out.




1. The most I've spent this last week was on a new bedspread! Yay! :)


2. Today I feel amazing towards money!! Seriously, all my tax refunds are in, I got paid last Friday, and I am making some real progress towards my savings goals! Woot!

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was watch a lot of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix instant streaming. It was a pretty uneventful week. And while my shopping trip this past weekend was really fun, it was hardly inexpensive.


4. I will consider this week a success if I go to the gym three times (one down two to go!).

5. My guilty pleasure TV show is Jersey Shore, 16 & Pregnant, Real Housewives (although the New York ones yell too much and make me anxious), and a few more I'm sure. :)

2 comments:

  1. psst I'm dying to know how your wedding planning is coming. I'm in the midst of my own. If you ever want to oogle and gush (or vent and bitch) about it...email me. I'll list..and oogle and gush (or vent and bitch) back :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @therese thanks! i do need to post about wedding planning soon! ps, I tried to click over and find your email but couldn't view your profile. my email is on my "about me" page if you want to send me your contact info

    ReplyDelete