Every week, MPP over at My Pretty Pennies hosts a financial fill-in post. If you're new, click on over to check it out.
1. The most I've spent this last week was on putting money in the wedding fund! :D
2. Today I feel cautious towards money. I've been really really bad about my fast food spending fast this week. :( Actually, I pretty well tossed it out the window.
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did this week that made me happy was take my dog on a walk when it was actually sunny and warm enough to walk!
4. I will consider this week a success if I renew my vow to my fast food spending fast. Grrrr!
5. My ancestors are English, French, German...