Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

Every week, MPP over at My Pretty Pennies hosts a financial fill-in post. If you're new, click on over to check it out.


1. The most I've spent this last week was on putting money in the wedding fund! :D

2. Today I feel cautious towards money. I've been really really bad about my fast food spending fast this week. :( Actually, I pretty well tossed it out the window.

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did this week that made me happy was take my dog on a walk when it was actually sunny and warm enough to walk!

4. I will consider this week a success if I renew my vow to my fast food spending fast. Grrrr!

5. My ancestors are English, French, German...

2 comments:

  1. So.... we all want to know... how's the fast food spending fast part deux coming along? :)

    And bravo on the wedding fund money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to help keep your finances under control and accountable! We started Financial Peace at the end of last year and has totally changed how I spend money. I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete