Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

Every week, MPP over at My Pretty Pennies hosts a financial fill-in post. If you're new, click on over to check it out.


1. The most I've spent this last week was on a new Coach clutch. (about $100)

2. Today I feel normal towards money. The last few pay periods have consisted of my bonus and then getting my tax refunds, so I've been a bit more flush than normal. Now it's back to normal spending habits. :)

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive things I did this week that made me happy was spend some time outside with Manny throwing the ball around for the dog and taking pictures. It's really nice to have him home. :)



4. I will consider this week a success if I do laundry, fold it, and put it away!


5. This week I am thankful for my life as I know it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment