Every week, MPP over at My Pretty Pennies hosts a financial fill-in post. If you're new, click on over to check it out.
1. The most I've spent this last week was a total of $86.01 on some much needed car maintenance. (Check back later this week for what we did and just how frugal we were! Yay!)
2. Today I feel watchful towards money. Payday is Friday, I have plenty to make it until then, but I don't want to use that comfort to spur unnecessary spending.
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did this week that made me happy was making pizza with my honey on Saturday night! Ok, so it wasn't really the most frugal/inexpensive thing ever, but it was way less expensive than a night on the town! Plus, recipe post coming soon! And if you compare, we spent less than $40 on our night in, the same night out would have cost at least $80.
4. I will consider this week a success if I order Save-the-Dates and register.
5. The last time I took a good nap was umm, this weekend? I used to take naps all the time and I still love them.