Sunday, April 3, 2011

Eek!

Sorry I've been MIA for the past few days! I just realized that I haven't blogged since Wednesday AND I even missed MilSpouse Friday Fill-In! Sigh. Anyway, here's a peek into what's been keeping me away.

1. We bought a new bed! Well, by bed I mean mattress. It is amazing. Our old mattress was...very very old. And little did we know, our old mattress was very very uncomfortable (we didn't really realize how uncomfortable until we bought the new one). We had planned on buying a new one when Manny gets home from deployment, but for several reasons we decided to buy it now. All I have to say is...wow. I honestly don't know how we ever slept on the old one.

2. We planted a garden! Here's a quick preview...I will take many many more pictures as soon as it takes off a bit.

Contrary  to what these pictures show our garden is actually quite colorful, and full! I'll be sure to capture that next time! :)

Ok, maybe it was just those two things...but it kept us really busy!

Coming soon:
1. April Goals
2. A recipe post
3. Maybe, just maybe...a cross stitch update! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment