Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

photo credit


Every week, MPP over at My Pretty Pennies hosts a financial fill-in post. If you're new, click on over to check it out.


1. The most I've spent this last week was on supplies for a BBQ we threw.


2. Today I am thankful for running water. We've been battling with our hot water heater for the last week or so and while I do complain about not having hot water, I am reminded that just having clean, running water is something to be thankful for.


3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was hang out at home all day Sunday with Manny and the dog. :)


4. I will consider this week a success if I keep my emotions in check.


5. This Easter I am possibly going to church.



No comments:

Post a Comment