Monday, April 25, 2011
Weekly Money Check-Up
Every week, MPP over at My Pretty Pennies hosts a financial fill-in post. If you're new, click on over to check it out.
1. The most I've spent this last week was on gas! It's been a pretty spending week for me but it still irks me that it takes so much money to fill up my teeny tiny Corolla.
2. Today I am thankful for my friends.
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was have a nice lazy Easter Sunday with Manny and the dog.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get through.
5. My favorite TV show growing up was Animaniacs. I used to watch it almost every Saturday with my Dad.