Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Getting Back

Ok, so I've been moping around a little the past few days. I think I've had too much free time done too much laying around. Seriously, I have been the biggest bum recently. Having free time would be fine if I had spent the time being busy and productive, but the laying around, not so good.

Anyway, last night I got busy making some cookies to send to Manny. And this morning I finally got my budget back up to date. Admittedly, I've been doing a little more frivolous spending than usual since Manny left and I'd like to cut back on it. What's the best way to control silly spending?...Knowing that you'll have to enter that into your color coded spreadsheet when you get home. ;) Oh, but I do love my color coded spread sheets.

Anyways, I feel a bit more back to normal today so I'll be back in the swing of things soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment