Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Goal Review

I feel like I always say this, but June? Really? Although, now that Manny's gone, I'm perfectly content for the months to fly on by. ;) I kind of forgot about the fact that I set goals this month but I think I did ok anyway...

1. Start menu planning. 
Um. Well, I kind of did this. You can see my feeble attempts at menu planning here, here, and here. I fell off the wagon for a couple of weeks when I got really busy, but I did get one done this week!

2. Get back to budgeting.
Well. I pretty much ignored this one until the end of the month, but I'm back to it now and feel SO much better!

3. Complete and post cross stitch project.
Obviously that didn't happen. :/ That will be bumped to this month!

4. Do some decluttering/organizing.
I did! Only a little but that's better than none. You can read about Operation Organize: Phase I and Phase II here!

5. Send out Save the Dates.
That didn't happen. But, I'm more than half way through the addressing process and I have already ordered stamps!

Check back tomorrow for my June Goals! Now I'm off to go address Save the Dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment