Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Goals

Starting this past December, I began making a list of monthly goals and posting them here. I find that posting goals on my blog helps keep me a little more accountable. :)


1. Start menu planning.
I've been wanting to do this for a while but am just now getting around to being serious about it. :)


2. Get back to budgeting.
Um, yeah, I've been slacking on this a lot. It's time to get back at it!


3. Complete and post cross stitch project.
So, there's this flower I started working on before Manny went TDY...and it's still not finished...oops. It's actually much more complete than this photo but this is the most recent one I had. :/




4. Do some decluttering/organizing.
Look for posts featuring before and after pictures of rooms/spaces that I've organized! There are too many piles resembling the one below throughout my house.




5. Send out Save the Dates.
These just came in this past week and they look adorable! I'm so excited and cannot wait to send them out!


I'm sure I have a few more things I want to do this month but I also wanted a managable list with this being the first month that Manny is gone and the fact that it's going to be a really busy month around here! I have work (of course), am hosting a bridal shower for a friend, and am (hopefully) having a visit from my best friend! :) 

1 comment: