Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Ok, so I'll confess that I didn't really stick to my menu last week. It was my very first week of menu planning after all. ;) But it did help remind me what I had in the house and I didn't eat out at all during the week. I did grab fast food on the way to work Saturday, but that was kind of an operator error on my part. I totally could have packed but was talking on Skype and lost track of time. :) Anyway, here goes with the second week!...

Monday:
breakfast: SlimFast
lunch: sandwich, carrots with ranch
dinner: pasta with olive oil

Tuesday (My Birthday!!!):
breakfast: Bob Evans with some friends (kind of like a Denny's/IHOP type place)
lunch: sandwich
dinner: Chipotle (my birthday treat to myself ;) )

Wednesday:
breakfast: SlimFast
lunch: sandwich
dinner: grilled cheese, vegetable soup

Thursday:
breakfast: oatmeal
lunch: sandwich
dinner: baked chicken, vegetables

Friday:
breakfast: oatmeal
lunch: sandwich
dinner: leftovers? sandwich?

Note to self: Next week plan menu before grocery shopping. Duh. ;) It's been kind of a busy weekend and I didn't even get to the grocery until after 6pm Sunday and completely forgot to menu plan beforehand. Oops! Check back tomorrow to see what I was so busy doing Sunday!

Want to join in? Click on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment