Monday, May 23, 2011

Ok, so I feel like I've been away from blogging for forever. Truthfully, it's only been a few days, but I've been slacking on my weekly posts and everything else in between. I have just had no energy for the last week or so and every time I sit down to blog, I want to just sit and vegetate instead. Go figure. Just so I can feel like I've caught you all up, here are some noteworthy things that have happened in the last week or so...

1. Cleaned house in preparation of roommate's brother and girlfriend visiting (i.e. house guests).
2. We had house guests.
3. Friday morning my dog peed on one of my house guests while he was sleeping. FML.
4. Worked 13 hours Saturday.
5. Hosted bridal shower Sunday.
6. Worked 10 hours today.
7. Lost and have no idea where time card is...have to turn it in Tuesday. Shit.

That's about it. But life is just kind of kicking me in the ass right now. Don't get me wrong, things are good, I'm just exhausted.

That's all for now. Be back soon (hopefully). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment