Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up





Every week, MPP over at My Pretty Pennies hosts a financial fill-in post. If you're new, click on over to check it out.


1. The most I've spent this last week was $70 on presents. This week I'm mailing out 2 birthday presents (1 for my brother, 1 for Manny's sister) and 3 mothers days presents complete with cards.


2. Today I am thankful for my amazing fiance. (Beware, super cheese coming) Even though he is overseas and far far away from me, I am so thankful for him and the job that he does. And am even more thankful that we get to get married in just over seven months!


3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did this week that made me happy was take my puppy dog for a long walk then give him a bath. (I had actually just considered having him groomed but changed my mind, so yay for being frugal!)


4. I will consider this week a success if I get my butt back in the gym! Trust me, it needs it. It won't fit in my favorite jeans anymore. :/


5. One thing I appreciate about my moms are that I have a mom and step-mom who are both so amazing and have influenced my life in so many ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment