Monday, May 9, 2011
Weekly Money Check-Up
Every week, MPP over at My Pretty Pennies hosts a financial fill-in post. If you're new, click on over to check it out.
1. The most I've spent this last week was on bills.
2. Today I am thankful for my awesome friends and family!
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did this week that made me happy was take my "furbaby" for a walk on Mother's Day.
4. I will consider this week a success if I go the the darn gym and/or run more than once. :)
5. The summer movie I am looking forward to most is Harry Potter VII: Part 2!!!!!!