Thursday, June 2, 2011

June Goals

Starting this past December, I began making a list of monthly goals and posting them here. I find that posting goals on my blog helps keep me a little more accountable. :)


So, June, wow. 2011 really is flying by at an alarming rate. But like I said before, now that Manny's gone, it can fly by all it wants. 


My initial spurt of excitement regarding organizing has died down a bit (unfortunately) but there is still a lot to be done! My June goals are definitely going to reflect some household goals.


1. Organize our bedroom closets. Some of you may remember that this was a goal in March! Yeah, it's time to get it done!


2. Organize the linen closet. Ok, so this is going to take all of about 25 minutes but it still needs to be done!


3. Read some books! I'm terribly behind on my 2011 Goal of reading 25 books this year!


4. Do some cross-stitching! Not only did I not finish the project from last month's goals, I'm behind on my 2011 Goal of completing 10 cross-stitch projects!


5. Update sidebars. They are hopefully behind. :(


6. Send out Save the Dates! This should be easy since I plan on getting them out in the next week but just to make sure I have even more accountability than my mothers and fiance, I'm putting it down here.


Ok, I think that's enough goals for now. Did you set goals for June?


Ps, sorry for the lack of pictures lately...I just wanted to hurry and get this up!

1 comment:

  1. goal 7: plan a visit to see your other best friend :)

    ReplyDelete