Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Say it with me...

...slacker. Ok, not really. I've actually been incredibly busy and it's not going to slow down any time in the next week or so! I'm leaving to go out of town for a whole week and am busy trying to get everything ready and work extra shifts and Skype with Manny and do make-up dog obedience classes (since we'll be missing one Saturday) and I need to pack and do laundry and...is anyone else tired yet? And my trip is going to be super busy too, wedding planning plus athletic training convention....ahhhh!!!! Ok, I'm going to go do some packing before I freak out. I'll probably be missing my regular posts but I'll try to post some fun updates!!!

1 comment:

  1. Slacker. :)

    Just in the blog department though. Certainly not in the best friend department.

    Have fun going home and at your conference!

    ReplyDelete