Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Goal Review

Starting this past December, I started blogging my monthly goals to try and help myself get things accomplished. At the end of each month I post a goal recap to make myself a little more accountable for the goals I set in the beginning of the month.

Ok, let me start by saying that I have not once looked at my goals this month. Oops. :/ I just now pulled up the July Goals post, and it wasn't quite as bad as I thought. At least it's not quite the fail that last month was.  :) Anyway, let's get to reviewing!

1. Organize my closet: somewhat done
My closet definitely looks about 80% better than what it did at the beginning of the month, but it could still use some work!

2. Organize Manny's closet: somewhat done
I pulled everything out of his closet, and put most of it back in somewhat neatly, but it too, needs some work.

3. Organize linen closet: fail
I thought about doing this about 10 different times, but never did. Maybe in August! ;)

4. READ!: Done!
I read a lot in July. Granted, almost all of the reading I did was re-reads of favorite books, but I'm totally counting that! I re-read Nora Roberts' MacKade Brothers series (4 books in all). Then I got going re-reading the Harry Potter series, I started and finished book two, and am now more than half-way through book three.


5. Organize desk area: Done!
Right now it's a little cluttered from the week but after a quick clean-up this afternoon it will be good as new!

6. Pick out invitations: not quite
I've narrowed it down to two, but need to make a final decision.

7. Pick out bridesmaid dresses: Done!
Yay! I totally did this and I love them! One of my girls has even already ordered her dress! Yay! :) Now I just need to find them some shoes...

8. Track spending: Done!
I'm not going to lie and say I've been doing this perfectly, but I'm doing much better than I was in the months previous!

Ok so I'm thinking four out of eight complete is pretty good considering I never even looked at my goals! Now I just have to come up with goals for August...

Did you set goals for this month? How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment