Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July Goals



Starting this past December, I began making a list of monthly goals and posting them here. I find that posting goals on my blog helps keep me a little more accountable. :)


Ok, so I know these are almost hopelessly late but I have so much going on right now that I have to practically make a To Do list to remember to look at my To Do list. I have many many more goals and things to get accomplished this month other than what's on this list (which is probably why it took me so long to post this) but I figured I needed to just go ahead and get this up! :)


1. Organize my closet.
2. Organize Manny's closet.
3. Organize linen closet.
4. READ!
5. Organize desk area.
6. Pick out invitations.
7. Pick bridesmaids' dress.
8. Track spending.


PS, some of my very own pictures are being featured over at my best friend's blog today! You should click over and check her out, not just for the pictures, but also because her blog is awesome!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, please pick a bridesmaids dress. You're starting to make me worry. :)

    And thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MilSpouse Friday Fill-In is featuring your question this week!

    ReplyDelete