Sunday, July 17, 2011

Water Week

After I got home from a very short run today (which was absurdly painful due to the cramp in my side), I decided I really need to do something about the status of my hydration. Let's just say, for someone training for a 1/2 marathon, I am DE-hydrated. Seriously, it's really sad. I just have such an attachment to Diet Coke and other drinks of the like.

So when I heard that my friend Lizy was doing a water week, I decided to jump on the bandwagon! Manny and I have done this once before and we tryed to kick our habit by simply not having soft drinks in the house anymore. But that's not enough, especially not right now. So, off I go!

Here's the rules:
1. One non-water beverage per day.
2. No cheating.

Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. Time to hold each other accountable. Especially with rule number 2. :)

    ReplyDelete