Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Goals Review

August definitely went by as quickly as I anticipated. I also did not have a chance to get all of my tasks accomplished. Work has been completely insane, but hopefully it will become a little less stressful tomorrow (I'll fill y'all in later). The tasks I didn't complete in August definitely still need to be done and will be bumped to September. It doesn't seem like it but Manny will be home sooner rather than later and there are still some things I really want to get done before he comes home.

August Goal Review:
1. Keep up with my household planner. I did a lot better with this during the first part of the month, which makes no sense because that's when I was working the most. I have managed to keep my downstairs pretty clean but it could use a good scrubbing to make sure it stays that way.


2. Pick out and order wedding invitations. DONE! :)


3. Make a wedding "To Do" list. I started this, but have nowhere near completed it. I do feel like the wedding is a little more under control though because we have been making some decisions lately. :) But, I still want/need to make this master list to make sure nothing falls through the cracks!


4. Complete several organizing projects. Sadly, not one of these got done. I even looked at my last weekend and planned to complete a couple of them but it just did not happen. They're definitely going to appear on September's goals though!


So only one out of four is completely done. :/ Could be worse. Now that the school year has started, I'm hoping to get back into a rhythm. I have several mornings per week off due to the late-night nature of my job, so I'm hoping to put those mornings to good use!

Did you set goals in August? How did they go?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. I did almost my whole wedding DIY, under 4K. Let me know if you need any help or ideas!

    ReplyDelete