Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm Back!

I think things are finally going to slow down at work. Ok, I really shouldn't complain...I had two really really busy weeks and now life will become (somewhat) normal again. :) Back in the day this super busy time of year would last at least three weeks and right on through the football season. Working for a hospital makes life much more reasonable. ;) Anyway, I did manage to have some fun this weekend! Saturday night I went and saw The Help with a friend. It was awesome! And then we went and got ice cream...which was also awesome. The today the same friend and I met up for a trip to Target, and then I went to the grocery. Why am I telling you this? Oh, because I did some really sweet couponing today! Seriously, I saved $3 on razors at target and got FREE eggs and a FREE jar of salsa at Kroger. Go ahead. Judge all you want. I got free eggs. ;)

Hope y'all have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment