I apologize for lateness of this post. Things were a little crazy yesterday...
Each week Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies hosts a financial fill-in. Click on over and check it out!
1. The most I've spent this last week on... if we're talking a singular purchse. I spent the most on this hydration belt for my long runs. I used it for the first time yesterday and it was fantastic! Other than that I spent the most on groceries. :)
2. Today I am thankful that we are closer to the end than the beginning of this deployment!!!
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did this week that made me happy was have ice cream with a friend. (Although, I must confess I also indulged in a little retail therapy this week.)
4. I will consider this week a success if I get some things straightened out at work.
5. The thing I will miss most when summer is over is all the free time I had.