Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

Two weeks in a row?! I'm slowly but surely getting back into a good blogging habit. :) For any of your who are new, Weekly Money Check Up is hosted weekly by MPP over at My Pretty Pennies. Click on over and check it out!



1. The most I've spent this last week was on personal/home purchases at Target. Though I'm about to go to the grocery...that will probably win.

2. Today I am thankful for not having to work until the afternoon. I don't really like getting home so late at night but I do enjoy having my mornings to myself a few days a week.


3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was work on/finish a cross stitch project for a friend. Pictures coming soon!

4. I will consider this week a success if I get through it without complaining too much. My schedule is pretty awesome now that I'm back to my "normal" fall schedule and I really need to appreciate it. :)

5. The best prank ever pulled on me was...honestly I don't remember. I'm pretty gullible/trusting though so there have been some good ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment